For any request relating to your use of the Site, you can contact us at the following address:
Site URL: https://www.clever-beauty.com
Contact : Email: email@example.com - Telephone number: 04.86.91.45.41
Publication Director : Maeva BENTITALLAH
Editor: CLEVER BEAUTY SASU with a share capital of € 21,000.00, whose registered office is at the CleanTech Building - Domaine du Petit Arbois - Avenue Louis Philibert - 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register. in Provence, Retail sale of perfume and beauty products in specialized stores (4645Z), under number 833 465 164 (hereinafter the “Société Editrice” or “We”).
Site creator: Society PUBLICOM, SARL with a capital of 30,000 euros, whose registered office is 10 route de Galice 13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under number 410 765 663
Host : SHOPIFY
Contact : www.publicom.fr - Telephone number: 04 42 99 01 20
1. ACCESS TO THE SITE
To access and use this Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18, your parents' prior authorization will be required.
You can access the Site freely and free of charge, without registration or creation of an account.
The costs of access and use of the telecommunications network are nevertheless payable by you.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a) Intellectual property rights
The development of this Site has involved significant investments. The Site and each of its components (such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part), on any medium whatsoever, for other purposes, including commercial purposes, is prohibited.
In the event that We provide you with a Site allowing you to retouch an image, you acknowledge and agree that this Site may only be used for purely private use and in accordance with its intended purpose. You are not permitted to use this Site in any way that would infringe upon the honor, reputation or rights of any third party as described below.
b) Third party rights
We remind you that it is imperative that you obtain / have assigned all the necessary authorizations and rights from the various rights holders concerned by any content that you would like to publish on the Site, including all intellectual property rights and / or literary, artistic and / or industrial property rights, as well as personality rights (and in particular image rights), so that you can peacefully exploit said content. By way of example, you must obtain / be ceded the rights to the content, and in particular the copyright to the photographs, as well as to all the elements appearing in said content, such as for example elements of 'architecture, design, advertising creations, or even clothing creations
c) User content
We may make available on this Site a space intended to accommodate user content, such as texts, photos, videos, reviews, etc. (hereinafter the “User Content”).
By publishing User Content on the Site, you hereby grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the entire duration of intellectual, literary and artistic and / or industrial property rights, and in particular the right of author as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any supplementary or subsequent modifying regulations), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, integrate into others works, distribute such User Content (in whole or in part).
This use is authorized for all purposes of internal or external communication, corporate or financial, of advertising, as well as for all purposes of public relations, and for historical or archival purposes, of our company or of its subsidiaries, of its products and / or its brands, and in particular on the following media:
- Displays in all formats, in unlimited quantity,
- Press, unlimited number of publications,
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, in particular publishing for internal communication, including strength of
- Sales and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, posters for conferences, exhibitions, stands…; BtoB communication, in the professional press, for an unlimited number of publications and / or quantities,
- Electronic, computer, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranets publishing, all sites (whatever the site and / or the medium, including so-called “social network” sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or even Dailymotion) number of '' unlimited insertions and distribution,
- on any other advertising medium (hereinafter the “Medium (s)”).
In addition, we remind you in particular that any Content is likely to be referenced on a search engine and, therefore, to be consulted by an audience outside that of the Site.
This authorization gives Us the opportunity to adapt your Content and / or to make any clarifications to the initial fixation that We deem useful as long as said Content does not alter your image or your words.
In addition, the use of User Content may be accompanied by certain de-identified information such as your city, country or age, and / or, where applicable if you have expressly authorized it to do so, information enabling your identification such as your first name, or your nickname.
In addition, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of this user and in particular ensure not to reproduce and distribute said Content published on other media without the prior consent of the user. concerned.
3. CHARTER OF GOOD CONDUCT
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, by using this Site, you agree not to:
- convey racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or even illegal comments,
- disseminate content that is harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious, violating privacy or image rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or content constituting an offense against good morals or an incitement to the commission of certain offenses and crimes;
- use the Site for politics, propaganda or proselytism;
- publish advertising or promotional content for products and / or services competing with the brand (s) presented on the Site;
- divert the Site from its purpose, in particular by using it as a meeting space;
- disseminate information allowing, directly or indirectly the nominative and precise identification of a natural person without his express and prior consent, such as in particular the last name, the postal address, the e-mail address, the number of phone ;
- disseminate information or content likely to offend the sensitivity of the youngest;
- intimidate or harass others;
- carry out illegal activities, in particular infringing the holders of rights to software, brands, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc. ;
- distribute content (in particular photographs and videos) representing minors.
If you discover User Content advocating crimes against humanity, inciting racial hatred and / or violence or relating to child pornography, you must immediately notify Us at the following email address: contact @ clever-beauty.com, or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: Bâtiment CleanTech - Domaine du Petit Arbois - Avenue Louis Philibert - 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE, indicating in your email / letter the date on which you have noted this content, your identity, the URL address of the contentious content, its description and the identifier of its author.
If you believe that User Content infringes the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party (for example infringement, insult, invasion of privacy), you can notify the address of following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: Bâtiment CleanTech - Domaine du Petit Arbois - Avenue Louis Philibert - 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE, indicating in your email / letter the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the contentious content, its description and the identifier of its author.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the notification must contain:
the date of the notification;
- for a natural person: name, first names, profession, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the name and address of the recipient or, in the case of a legal person, its name and its registered office;
- the description of the disputed facts and their precise location (eg: URL link of the disputed content);
- the reasons for which the content must be withdrawn, including the mention of the legal provisions and the justifications of facts;
- a copy of the correspondence sent to the author or to the publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, their withdrawal or their modification, or the justification that the author or the publisher could not be contacted .
Any incomplete notification may not be processed. PLEASE NOTE: Any person presenting content or activity as illegal in order to obtain its removal or to stop its distribution by presenting false or inaccurate information to him is punishable by a penalty. one year's imprisonment and a fine of 15,000 euros.
4. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE
a) General provisions
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this Site, in particular due to third parties. We undertake to remove any inaccuracies or to complete this information on the Site as soon as possible.
Product and service information
The products and services presented to you on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale but a general presentation of the range of products and services that We distribute in the country in which this Site is distributed.
b) Hypertext links
The hypertext links set up on this Site may lead you to Internet sites published by third parties, the content of which We have no control over. Consequently, and to the extent that hypertext links have been included on this Site solely to facilitate your browsing on the Internet, consultation of third party sites will be your choice and your exclusive responsibility.
5. PERSONAL DATA
We may need to collect personal data about you, in particular when you (i) subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) authenticate yourself, (iv) register for a game / contest , (v) Send us an email, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, we invite you to consult our Policy on personal data available here.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device when you browse the Site (such as the pages you have viewed, the date and time of the visit, etc.) and which can be read during your visits to this same Site.
The Site was developed for the CLEVER BEAUTY Company by PUBLICOM (410 765 663), 10 route de galice - Aix-en-Provence.
We strive to keep the Site and the Downloadable Content accessible at all times. However, we cannot guarantee the availability and permanent accessibility of the Site. Indeed, we may find ourselves obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Site, particularly for technical maintenance reasons.
It is also specified that the Internet network and the computer and telecommunications systems are not free from errors and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this regard and therefore cannot be held liable for any damage inherent in said uses of the Internet network and of computer and telecommunications systems, in particular without this list being exhaustive:
- poor transmission and / or reception of any data and / or information on the Internet;
- an external intrusion or the presence of computer virus;
- failure of any reception equipment or communication lines; and
- any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing the proper functioning of the Site.
Finally, we can only be held liable for direct damage, to the exclusion of all other damage or prejudice of any kind. In particular, related indirect damages such as, but not limited to, loss of profits or income or loss of customers.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Conditions of Use are subject to French law.
For any problem, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com